Wednesday 1 January 2014

Where did that year go

What a year, it seems that 2013 has gone so fast, I abandoned blogging in 2012, much to my disappointment. I wish I had continued it. However I have so many big things planned, I am going to blog on a regular basis, learn more about blogger ( I ought to learn how to make it look all pretty), and I will continue to follow some amazing blogs who inspire me.

Overall 2013 has been wonderful, I don't like to dwell too much on the negative aspects, because I think they will always occur in every day life. I've been living in London for over a year now, and literally loving every minute of it, although my plan is to start exploring the big city much more, there is so much out there that I don't even know about, and I want to make it my mission to go and see them, of course documenting them on here, so I can share them with you guys. 



Here are a few of my favourite photographs from 2013, I hope to continue making memories through 2014, but making them bigger and better.
I hope you all had a wonderful start to the new year, and that life continues to be great for each and every one of you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! 

8 comments:

  1. happy new year! love your photos x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what great pictures and what a wondeful 2013 for you!
    Hope your 2014 will be like this one :)

    Love Patricia xxx
    http://thevoguevoyage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a fun year, looking forward to following your 2014!

    http://journeysthroughmeadows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great year! hope your 2014 will be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty, I love your hair! look forward to following your blog I've just found it!
    Jessica
    xx
    jessicamyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I moved to London this year and I'm trying to do the same- making the most if it and seeing everything! Hope you have a wonderful year lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. K last comment I promise, ha sorry if I'm totally bugging you but I can't believe you've been blogging for a whole year without me knowing! Thankfully from now on that will change because I'm now subscribed. :) love that you're blogging more now girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x