Friday 21 March 2014

Life of late

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that sometimes all things in life, make you feel so busy and rushed off your feet? I feel like this a lot recently, however my year at university is nearing an end, until September, although I have exams to battle through first. Oh the joys!

I thought i'd give you a little update of what I have been getting up to, until my next post.


This photo from snapchat does not do the weather justice, but I was driving home to Devon for the week to spend time with my family, and it felt so good to have such wonderful weather, I can finally go to the beach without being drenched in rain. 


You guys are probably going to think this photo is really weird, but it has taken me up until yesterday to update my phone to the new I0S 7. Oopsie! It is amazing though, I feel like I have a brand new phone, which isn't really great for my battery life though. 


Its so wonderful to take some chilled out time for myself in my family home, away from the stresses of university and living in busy London. I enjoyed my breakfast, reading the new River Island magazine, which by the way they have some great pieces in for spring/summer. I was highly impressed. 


I'm currently embracing my natural hair, its no way near as curly as it ever used to be, thanks to years of straightening it. However I should take more care of my hair and learn that going natural is fabulous.

Take care, Jess x

16 comments:

  1. Speaking of new phones, I really need one. I'll have to pick the River Island magazine! And same about the natural hair. It's not so much not caring (maybe a little) you just embrace it more :) Have a good weekend!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've barely had an sunshine up north, waaah!

    My hair used to be pretty curly as a youngster, it's a lot more relaxed now too Your natural hair looks lovely :)

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice impressions :)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :):) Beautiful ! http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely embrace your natural hair! It's gorgeous and big!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! your natural hair is gorgeous.

    Check mine?

    Chloe // throughchloeslens.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'd just like to let you know I love your blog and I have nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger award :) you can see my post here: http://vbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your natural hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such a lovely blog!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair curly!
    XO, Steph http://sunberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your hair *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the sun! look, I`m am here first time and I wanna ask how about follow each other? Let me know, please, I always follow back :)
    have a great weekend sweety
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have gorgeous hair! Loved the post:)
    Milly xx
    http://miyyime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's been so nice in jersey too! But a bit humid xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x