Monday 28 November 2016

birthday trip to austria








Hey Everyone, 

So if you couldn't work out from the title of this post I actually spent my birthday in the mountains of Austria. My boyfriend took me out there for a few days, it was my first time visiting, but he goes a lot with his family. I was so amazed by the beauty of this place, it was just incredible. 

We flew into Munich and then got the train to Austria close to where we were staying in Wörgl, and then got a lift up into the mountains of Niederau where we were staying in a cute and very Austrian looking chalet.

I was gutted that I came down with a cold for the entire trip, but that was not going to stop me having the most amazing time, and I even made it up a giant mountain. We spent a lot of time hiking, as there wasn't enough snow to ski (but there was snow, yay). The view from the top of the mountain was absolutely incredible, it was so worth struggling to breathe for. 

I vlogged the whole trip, so you can see what I got up to in more depth, and hear my manly ill voice (it's not attractive, I warned you), but to sum up, I had the most amazing time, I watched the sun rise and climbed snowy mountains, and relaxed in the sauna after the days we spent hiking. It was honestly the most perfect get away for my birthday, there was so much time to chill out and be in a beautiful calm and quiet environment, which is just what I needed, from the stresses of working life and the hustle and bustle of London. 


Jess x


1 comment:

  1. Wow that place looks amazing! How sweet of your boyfriend to take you there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x