Sunday 16 July 2017

blue stripy playsuit





Firstly, apologies that these are the best quality photographs; don't get me wrong they were taken on iPhone 6s so are not by any means the worst, but my mum took them and she could not grasp the concept of how to use a DSLR camera. 
Secondly, how wonderful is this Zara Playsuit, yes it is deceiving it looks like a dress but is in fact a playsuit, which is why I love it even more. I picked this beauty up just as it went into the Sale, I had my eye on it before hand and well it was just meant to be when I could see that red sale sticker attached to the label. I've seen a few people wearing this playsuit and thought they looked amazing in it, but for some reason I didn't feel as though it would be the right choice for me. I am fairly tall and as you can see this isn't the longest playsuit I have ever worn so I have to admit I did, at first feel some what self conscious in it. Then I realised, I shouldn't care, its a playsuit, not a dress so there was no chance of me flashing my bum and I loved it so why shouldn't I wear it!? 

I spent the day exploring RHS Rosemoor gardens which was utterly beautiful and I am actually going to do a separate blog post just on the day there. So as you can see I wore this to Rosemoor, and it was perfect for such a warm summers day, wandering around acres of ground. 

I picked the playsuit up for £17.99 and when I last looked I could not find it online, however, there were some in stores so it's definitely worth checking if this is something you like. If not, there are so many very similar styles out there on asos and also Zara. the blue stripe, in oversized clothing seems to be massively in at the moment and I am totally diggin' it! I just hope that summer lasts a little longer so I can get a few more wears out of it until I plan another holiday. I teamed this playsuit with my black and white old skool vans, so a little bit of a casual look, but I have visions of it looking fabulous with a pair of espadrilles, which is the beauty of this playsuit it is so versatile. 

How do you style playsuits? 

I'm loving this blogging thing again, so I will back soon with another post, but for now I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! x

2 comments:

  1. Wow this was such a bargain! I thought it was a dress too when I first saw the pics (which look great actually, well done to your mama!) x

    What Josie Did Next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really does look like a dress, thank you! Oh bless you she will be delighted to see this comment :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x