Saturday 22 July 2017

holiday outfits










Just looking at these photos I'm getting all the feels to go back on holiday somewhere. But, alas I will just have to reminisce for now. 

These photos were from my trip to Malta a few months ago ( I know I am sorry its taken so long). I think my ultimate favourite is the Topshop floral dress, it is just so versatile and I have worn it on a number of occasions since purchasing it for my holiday. 
You can view my lookbook I created for these outfits, which I was pretty happy with so I hope you enjoy that. 
I'm finally getting back into the swing of things in terms of blogging and all things social and I am happy with the way things are going, so make sure you stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x