Monday 31 July 2017

my abbott lyon watch





 

Back in December I was given an Abbott Lyon watch as a Christmas gift by my boyfriend. Over six months later I am just as in love with it as I was the first day I opened my present. 
This particular style is the Kensington Rose Gold chain with the 34mm circumference watch face, it is such a classic and timeless piece and I love the clean chic aesthetic it provides. At around £100 I feel it is an affordable but luxury watch. The watch face provides both date and time. I've never had a watch which also provides the date, I often just rely on my phone to tell me what date it is, I never thought I would use this feature, however, I love it. It is so easy, there is no faff looking through your bag to get your phone out just to find out the date when it is provided for you on your watch. I think it is such a simple, yet important part of the watch. 
I've reviewed the watch on my youtube channel when I first got it so feel free to check that out here.

Have you got an Abbott Lyon watch? 

Thank you so much for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x