Sunday 28 January 2018

THE ANIMAL PRINT BLOUSE




How beautiful is this shirt, I am absolutely in love with it, not to mention it feels so luxurious! I recently picked up this beauty whilst I was browsing Topshop, and I just couldn't resist. At first I was concerned with the tie up detail down the middle it may be slightly too revealing, however, I tried it on and realised getting a smaller size was utterly perfect.
As I said it feels so much more expensive than it is, it has a silk feel, although it is 100% polyester, and costs only £34. I really love how the bluson sleeves also add a little extra detail, and in this weather the long sleeve is very welcomed.
I decided to team this with a pair of high waisted black trousers, however, you could easily create a more causal look with a pair of skinny jeans, or even a pair of mom jeans would look really cool. I'm excited to style this a number of different ways. 
If i'm honest animal print isn't usually my thing, although I think what helps for this one is that its got that beautiful blush pink, and the pattern isn't harsh or overwhelming in any way.

What are your thoughts on the animal print blouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x