Monday 26 February 2018

REACHING AN INSTAGRAM MILESTONE


This is by far my biggest milestone and achievement on this social networking site. I must say for me it has been a slow process, I see others fly past my achievements and often I think what am I doing wrong. 

I guess its not wrong, because its only social media, and its something I enjoy. Some days I don’t post because work is so busy, or other days I’m having a creative block, yet through all of these moments I have made it to this huge achievement and I have met (virtually) some of the nicest bloggers, who I support and they support me, and my heart feels overwhelmed by that. 




I look at my own feed and I am proud of how far it has come, I looked back at my first Instagram posts the other day, and I couldn’t believe how much my style, my life and everything had changed; it is a change for the better. 


Whilst I continue to grow, I am nurturing my account and I do this because I genuinely enjoy posting on Instagram, along with the interaction I have with the rest of the community it is wonderful and I feel a sense of joy belonging somewhere in there. 

To me hitting 1k was huge, and will always be huge, its up and down, I have bot accounts who follow and unfollow and that takes me back under 1k, but for the most part it is staying where it should be and I am excited for the continued progression of my wonderful little account. 


Thank you to each and every one of you who follows my Instagram account, I have found some wonderful people through Instagram and I hope to continue this in the future. 

If you aren't following me, and would like to my username is @jessicalaarr 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x